Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fire Summon Appears

2 posters

Go down

A Fire Summon Appears Empty A Fire Summon Appears

Post by Dethhollow Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:30 am

A bright flash of light flashed through the air in front of the Pheonix Statue, it's wings glowing bright red with an unnatural force. The light in front of it kept flashing as it seemed to solidify. Different colors and textures seeming to emerge as it took on a solid form. Finally, as the light hovered inches over the ground, a person seemed to fall out of it before the mysterious light faded out of existance....

A new summon lied on the ground, uncontious, waiting for someone nearby to stumble upon him and become his new master. Wether he wanted a master or not, though, had remained to be seen.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Fire Summon Appears Empty Re: A Fire Summon Appears

Post by Rouge Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Arabella walked along, calmly, enjoying the scenery and such around with a bit of a yawn. As she passed the Phoenix Statue, she took a double take and saw a person lying there on the ground, apparently not awake. She approached them, wondering what had happened. "...are you okay?" She poked him once or twice, to see if he was alive. That would be an important fact to get quickly.

Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Nate groaned as he was poked. "Just 5 more minutes...." He almost went back to leep completly before realizing that the person poking him was, well... a person! "Uhh........ You're...." The summon slowly got off of the ground as he looked around him. So this was the other world? It seemed kind-of... boring.... Well, at least it didn't seem as horrible as he thought it would. Finally he noticed the person poking him.

"That was more dangerous than I thought it would be." Nate mentioned, refering to crossing between worlds. "So...." A sigh escaped him as he walked over and leaned on the statue. His voice becoming less than enthusiastic. "Congradulations, you are now the proud owner of a new summon. How does that make you feel, Mrs......." Nate waited for her to tell him what her name was.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rouge Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Arabella watched, and listened to him with slight confusion and quite a bit of curiosity. When he asked her for her name, she replied almost instantly. "Ms. Arabella Coulter, at your service." She curtsied for the man. "And you're my summon? Hm. Well, it sounds kind of cool, I guess." Arabella shrugged oddly before hugging Nate with enthusiasm. "So you're mine now, huh?"

Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Nate blushed as the girl just ran up and hugged him. "Wait, you might not want to-" He started to shout before stopping himself and examining his hands with a confused look on his face. At first he was worried he'd accidently burn her, but then he slowly remembered that summons couldn't use magic without permission.... "Uhh, nevermind then. I wasn't worried!" He mentioned, trying to keep his dignity in tact.

"Anyways, I basically have to obey you until I learn some kind of lesson or something. I don't know.... I sort-of wasn't paying attention when they expleined it, but I got the basic idea." Nate's arms stayed spread out in opposite directions as he tried to pull away from the girl's hug, not really wanting to touch her.

"Please don't make me do anything wierd...." He quickly added, unsure how to react to his master.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rouge Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:56 pm

"Hm." Arabella listened to him, kind of, you couldn't really tell if she was actually listening or if she was just kind of barely paying attention. It wasn't till the end of him speaking that she finally responded. "Weird how? It's just a hug, guy. Calm down, why doncha'?" Although she did let go of him without further argument. "So, uh, what do I need to do to help you? I mean, I'm unsure as to what I'm supposed to help you out with, truthfully."

Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down