Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nate the Fire Wolf

2 posters

Go down

Nate the Fire Wolf Empty Nate the Fire Wolf

Post by Dethhollow Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Name:Nate

Master:

Appearence: Nate normally walks around looking like any other human. He has short red hair with soft features. His body is slim and he has yellow eyes. Normally, Nate wears a brown coat that buttons up in the front with a black shirt and a black pair of pants. However, when he fights, he can turn into his true form. His eyes glow white as his hair turns into yellow glowing flames with several swirling patterns across his body. Then, he sprouts a pair of fire ears and a tail as his body turns into a wolf coated in flaming red and yellow fur. Nate can partially transform, if needed. Due to being from the spirit world, Nate doesn't lose his outfit while transforming.
Skills, Magic, and Abilities:
*Heat Touch- Nate's body is verry hot and normally heats up or burns whatever he makes physical contact with unless he focuses
*Fire Burst- Launches a fireball at the enemy. The closer Nate is tp his true form, the stronger it is.
*Burning Morph- Can manipulate fire at will, forming tendrils from the flames on his body or open sources of fire. If something on the enemy is burning, they have to get rid of it before the flames lash at them.

Personallity: Tries to sound cool and act like he knows what's going on most of the time. But, in reallity, Nate is almost as innocent as a child about the normal world around him. Often, he just fakes self-confidence to hide the fact that he doesn't understand the world around him. Is supprisingly loyal and lighthearted when you get to know him, but resents the idea of having to follow orders.
History: Was made to train as a Summon due to his rash nature.
Other Information: Is much weaker against ice or water magic in his true form, to the point where it doesn't take much damage from them to render him uncontious. Fire magic heals him, somehow....

Last edited by Dethhollow on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nate the Fire Wolf Empty Re: Nate the Fire Wolf

Post by Gaffey Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:02 pm

I don't know if i can but this is Approved to me! i love the design and there are many different unique rp's and battles you can have with him ^.^

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Thanks! I actually kind-of approved my own character just to show what a Summon is like, though.... But I don't want to make a habbit of it, lol! Glad to know you liked it Smile
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down