Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Summon.(I'm serious)

2 posters

Go down

Nameless Summon.(I'm serious) Empty Nameless Summon.(I'm serious)

Post by DarkWolf Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Name: Nameless. (But is willing to be named something else by his new master, as long as he approves)
Age: 150 (But no one knows how a dragon is supposed to age)

Master: None

Appearence: At first sight, he is a small red dragon, but thats because he IS a small red dragon. He follows his master faithfully, so thats why he retains this form normally. He has a small red horn on his snout, and also has a wingspan of double his body length. His body length is about 3 feet, and weighs about 50 lbs, so he can land on his master's shoulder and join them at a managable weight. He has three talons and horns growing out of his heads as well. He looks like a teenage dragon, shrunken down to look like a hatchling.
Skills, Magic, and Abilities: He has the power to change his size, this doesn't sound impressive, but in reality this is very devestating. He can change to the size an average dragon SHOULD be, which he usually uses to cause intimidation, or attack if necessary. He can breath four basic elements, the main one is fire which he naturally picked up, but he also taught himself to use others. He can stomp on the ground to cause earthquakes, If near water he can raise the tides to dangerous levels, he can make winds that rival that of a tornado as well. However seeing how they're not his natural elements, they take more energy than its worth. He can change his size to anything inbetween to what he is, and what he can transform to.

Personallity:He's reluctant, he's rude, and very very stuck up. Imagine Excalibur from Soul Eater mixed with Ash's Charizard and you got the perfect fit of what the heck he's supposed to be. When given an order, he'd instantly question his master, not to mention that he intentionally tries to be high manteniance as he is very very lazy. It would take a lot of motivation, or punishment to get him to comply to his master's orders. Despite him ALSO being short tempered, he wouldn't hurt his master at all, even if he did change his size to seem intimidating. However he would still rather let his master do the work instead of having them rely solely on him, so just a word of caution.

History: He once was a dragon who lived before the war between the Vampires and Werewolves, he was caught in the middle and slaughtered as a result and is now a spirit. Even when he was alive he was still pretty much a prick and was given the Genie treatment to serve those who can take him, except he doesn't grant limitless wishes. His true power is undefined, and is still a spirit in training, and no he hasn't found a proper master he was able to "click" with yet. So he wanders, hoping to find a master to unlock his true potential at least, and then ditch them to do whatever. He can't help but feel though that his true power whatever it is, must be great.
Other Information: (optional)He can change form, shapeshift, but he hasn't fully mastered that. He can match someone that is in his line of sight but not anything impressive.

Last edited by DarkWolf on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Nameless Summon.(I'm serious) Empty Re: Nameless Summon.(I'm serious)

Post by Dethhollow Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:14 am

You know, you really should wait to get your bio approved before posting.... I mean, otherwise who knows what kinds of stuff could happen. OK, so first off, there's the age of 3,000. So just to put stuff in perspective, say that it's the 1600s or something. Your dragon would have been living from the time of the Egyptian Empire up to the time of knights and firearms.... Which is the reason why I'm against immortal characters to begain with. So I guess he had his memory wiped after dying or something? Or whenever he died time went faster or- just I don't know.... All I can say is if he's been around for 3,000 years, one would think he'd learn the simple value of respecting others.

And then there's the thing about denying his masters orders or just swapping masters. I'm sorry if I didn't make this too clear, but summons are pretty much forced to follow what their master says unless it's too humiliating. Also, the idea is that they're pretty much stuck with the first person that talks to them.... IDK why you even included the master-swapping part anyways since your thread seems like you already planned him to be with Amelia.... Just I guess his past masters just die alot or something. I mean, if they can just summon him from anywhere, he wouldn't exactly be able to just leave.

Sorry if this is too negative, it's probably mostly just aggrevation from you just going ahead and posting without waiting to see if the bio is all-clear or whatever and the inconsistency with what I had in mind but.... Just what am I suppost to do now?!

*sigh* Just... please fix the issues I pointed out before you continue with this character. Thankfully, none of them were mentioned in your post. You're not allowed to post with him again until the bio is fixed.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Thanks for using an age that works, but there's just one last detail that's bugging me.

he'd often disobey or instantly question his master, not to mention that he intentionally tries to be high manteniance as he is very very lazy. It would take a lot of motivation, or punishment to get him to comply to his master's orders.
I'd imagine he'd be able to question his masters, but to completly disobey them isn't really possible.... The whole point of a summon is that they're forced to obey a master, so how the heck would he disobey them? And there's a part of the history where you mention him ditching his master which I'm not sure wether to interpret as he can just leave them at any time, or that he thinks he can....

Whatever........ Accepted, but he won't be able to directly disobey his master's orders. IDK wether or not you'll change that part, but I'd prefer if you did.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolf Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Disobey? I'll try to avoid that, and what I meant by that, is that once he unlocks his full potential he would ditch his master...or not, depends on how well they actually get along. Does that make a bit more sense?

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolf Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Edited. Sorry if I was being a bit of a pain Deth ^^"

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:04 pm

It's alright, Dark.... I guess I was being a bit relentless as well. But you can understand why I'd be a little touchy when it comes to this group in particular, right? Unlike Vampires and Werewolves, there's not really much lore or rules to go on other than "Call Summon, watch it attack", so I've had to put a good bit of thought into how some of this stuff works.

But remember, the journey of the summon isn't just about gaining power. It's also about them growing as a character and becoming a better, more responsible, person.... Which is mostly why I was so hard on the age thing.

No hard feelings, right?
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolf Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Of course not ^^

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down