Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Spider Summon Appears!!

2 posters

Go down

A Spider Summon Appears!! Empty A Spider Summon Appears!!

Post by Gaffey Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:45 pm

A bright flash of light flashed through the air in front of the Pheonix Statue, it's wings glowing bright red with an unnatural force. The light in front of it kept flashing as it seemed to solidify. Different colors and textures seeming to emerge as it took on a solid form. Finally, as the light hovered inches over the ground, a person seemed to fall out of it before the mysterious light faded out of existance....Karma layed unconcious on the ground a xcurl of smoke wisping from her body waiting for a master or mistress to claim her

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

A Spider Summon Appears!! Empty Re: A Spider Summon Appears!!

Post by Dethhollow Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Natasha walked through a clearing in the woods, hoping to find her way to the Alpha as fast as possible. On her way there, she noticed an odd-looking pheonix statue with a woman passed out benieth it. A confused look crossed her face as she wanted to leave them there... but what if another werewolf ran by out of control and hurt her? Cautiously, with absolutly no knolage of the statue's intention, she crouched down in her robe and pushed the woman's shoulder a few times.

"You can't just sleep here...." She said sounding less enthusiastic than she wanted to sound. Natasha glanced around, unsure who could be watching, before taking a deep breath and shouting "WAKE UP!!!" The werewolf flinched slightly afterwords, unsettled by her own shouting.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Karma's body shifted before she quickly got up and glanced at Natasha *wow she's pretty* she thought to herself before smileing and standing up "congrats!! i'm your new summon Karma!!" she said bowing "now who may you be my mistress?"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:45 pm

"What?" The werewolf blinked a few times, unsure what to make of this. She had heard of summons before, but in her hometown there was no way you would even hope to come across one unless thier master recently died on vacation. A cautiously optamistic feeling washed over her as she took a few steps back.

"If you're REALLY a summon, then prove it!" Natasha demandes, unsure what the heck she was even expecting to do as she tried to think quickly for some kind of task. "Uhh... if you're a summon and I'm your master, I should be able to teleport you to me. At least, I think I should be able to do that.... I order you to run into the woods so I can try to summon you!"
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:13 am

"Sure!" than without hesitation Karma ran into the woods with out a second word and than stopped when she came to a boulder sticking out of the ground and waited to be called. (sorry sort post)

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:09 am

Natasha watched the woman run off before starting to re-think the idea. The realization slowly hit her that she didn't know exactly HOW to summon them! Did she have to call thier name or something? Her mind ran blank as she suddenly found herself running through her brain to try and think of who it was. Why did she have to be so bad at remembering names? She focused on what the woman looked like before trying to do something and finding that, instead of summoning the person, she had accidently summoned her dagger.

A frustrated groan escaped the werewolf as she tossed the weapon aside and once again attempted to remember the woman's name. Kairi? Kari... no, that didn't sound right.... Kara? Karma! That was it! Natasha, certain of the woman's name and feeling certain that she was a summon, mentally shouted the word as she appeared before her!

A smile crossed her face as she gathered her thoughts in excitment. "You're really a... spirit?" Slightly blushing at the awkward first impression, the werewolf extended her hand for Karma to shake it. "I'm Natasha! Glad to meet you! I- uhh......." She looked to the side, trying to figure out where she was going with this before awkwardly adding, "don't worry, I won't be too demanding!"
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Karma sighed as she waited for her mistress to summon her "how long will this ta-" before she could finish her sentence she was teleported to her new mistress she smiled and nodded "yes i'm a spirit" she than shook her hand "It's nice to meet you Natasha" she than sighed "i don't mind if your demanding or not." she added lightly "sooooooo.......what do we do now?"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:08 pm

"Well, now we should......." Natasha started before stopping herself and scratching her head slightly. "Actually, I'm not sure what we should do now. I've never heard of how people really take care of summons in normal life. So I guess we should try and figure out just what I'm going to do with you."

She began to walk around Karma with her arms crossed as she tried to figure out her plan. Where would the summon sleep? What would she eat, if she even did eat food.... Would she have to stay with her at all times to make sure she didn't do anything horrible?

"I was planning on visiting the Alpha Werewolf to try and serve her. Hopefully, she'd be able to help me find a home somewhere or something until I can get my own and work at the school.... So I guess you would have to just live with me unless the Alpha can provide another den or something..." She expleined. "There's a chance I won't even be able to get a home from her and would have to rough it in the woods for some time."

"Would you be ok with that?" Natasha finally asked.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:12 pm

"I would fine with that" she said her face reverting to her normal poker face expression "so can we get some food whilst we head towards the alpha? we could go hunting!!!" she than equipped her dual pistols and twirled them "would you like to get up close and personal with the prey? or do you prefer long range?" she asked excitedly wanting to kill something.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:26 pm

The werewolf laughed a little nervously at the summon's egerness to kill something. She wouldn't be someone who's TOO bloodthirsty, would she? "Actually, I'm not hungry right now. But if you want something to eat, I'm pretty good at tracking animals down." Natasha responded, hiding her uncertainty.

"I usually don't kill unless I have to. But I'm pretty good at setting up traps and I can start a fire."
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:29 pm

"eh....it's fine i can wait to eat later...." she than looked around "so where is this alpha you talk about?" she said gaze drifting back to Natasha "i'm surprised someone like you doesn't have a hosue yet!"

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:27 pm

Natasha started walking past the pheonix statue, motioning the summon to follow her as she talked. "She should be in a cave this way. At least... that's what I heard.... There was also something about a maze, but I think she would have enough guards and stuff to feel safe letting us in. Well, as long as she's home and still in charge."

A worried look crossed her face for a moment before she shoved her feelings back down. Even though she was a fellow werewolf, there was still something unnerving about trusting a group of people she's never heard of and an Alpha she's never met to provide her with work. Her life would be in their hands as well as her future.

"I'm not from around here...." Natasha added, wanting to let her summon know about the situation. "I'm actually from an area far off to the West and just one day decided to gather some basic supplies and just leave to work at the new school here."
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:48 am

"Oh okay." she than looked around her "So where is this cave?" (short post sorry)

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down