Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dragon Summon's Chance(Me and Rouge)

2 posters

Go down

A Dragon Summon's Chance(Me and Rouge) Empty A Dragon Summon's Chance(Me and Rouge)

Post by DarkWolf Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:27 pm

A new master....a new master was what he needed most...a dragon who crossed over from the spirit world awhile ago couldn't find what most spirits or summons needed...a master. He glided from a tall tree towards the phoenix statue and settled down, trying to rest a bit. He wrapped his scaly tail around himself, and sighed. He had been dead for awhile now, but now this was just getting downright boring, being stuck just here?! Without nowhere to really go and such? He needed something, he needed a master more than anything at this point. HE would absolutely loathe the experience though, as he hated being told what to do...but who said he had to follow his master's orders to begin with right? He then drifted off into sleep.....he thinks....do spirits even sleep? Or do they just rest....meh he couldn't tell you, not that he cared anyway.

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

A Dragon Summon's Chance(Me and Rouge) Empty Re: A Dragon Summon's Chance(Me and Rouge)

Post by Rouge Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Amelia walked along, in her preferred form, wearing a nice shirt and a skirt to go with it. Her typical smirk was on her face as she walked along, past the phoenix statue. It was then that she noticed what appeared to be a small, but still rather large, reptile resting at the base of said statue. She approached it, assuming it was a summon. A beast like this may be perfect for my plans. Amelia sat near it, watching intently as she observed every inch of the dragon. "Very nice. Very nice." She then decided to wake him. "Hello? Wake up, please." She said to the apparently sleeping dragon, waiting for it to wake.

Rouge

Back to top Go down

A Dragon Summon's Chance(Me and Rouge) Empty Re: A Dragon Summon's Chance(Me and Rouge)

Post by DarkWolf Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:15 am

"What? What is it?!" The dragon snapped to the girl trying to wake him without much thought. He immediately regretted on how he said that, as he most likely hurt his chances of finding a master who would actually accept him as their summon. "Um...Ahem...pardon me...uh....mistress, I am....Nameless....I have no name. My name lost meaning centuries ago, so it doesn't matter. Anyways, I am a Spirit in Training who was resting here, simply awaiting a master who can accept me as their summon." He bowed to her gracefully obviously showing respect. "I may be small, but I can assure you I can be of use to whatever you have in mind." He spreads his wings and and flies on top of her shoulder, carefully clawing his way up. "Now, that my introduction is finished, may I ask who you are my dear."

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rouge Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:55 am

Amelia watched his slight swing of mood, going from apparently grumpy to suddenly polite. She liked polite. Politeness was only one step away from obedience, as far as she was considered. "Interesting. Well, I am Princess Amelia." She curtsied to the dragon. "So, nameless, you are a summon, are you? You look quite formidable, and could be useful for my...plans." She smiled in a way that could be considered menacing. "I would love to recruit you, so long as you stay faithful to me and me alone, unless commanded otherwise. Agreed?"

Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolf Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:03 pm

"Yes, Yes, whatever you say little girl. Perhaps I should also make you breakfast everyday and do your laundry too, correct?" He tried to make himself comfortable on her shoulder, kneading the are like a cat would do before they rest, as he curled back up and took a deep breath. "Anyways yeah, sure agreed. I need somewhere to go anyway...and forgive me for asking and being intrusive, but what exactly are your plans? Especially for one so young..." He sniffed as he was on her shoulder, he couldn't help but wonder what scent she was carrying...it seems...odd. ould it....be a vampire? Likely, seeing how humans are almost eradicated to the point of extinction... its unlikely she was one.

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rouge Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:48 am

A vein on Amelia's head bulged when she was referred to as a little girl for the first time. She continued to smile, although the smile was a bemused and interested smile. "I'm not that young, as a matter of fact. Hundreds of years old. Probably older than you." She said. "As for my plans.." Amelia began, "They're very special, having to do with the current "Vampire Lord." That's all I will say. You may create all theories you'd like to."

Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolf Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:39 pm

"And you can talk about it all you want to, as I officially do not care." He snorted before chuckling and cleared his throat before climbing up to the top of her head. "Now get moving please~ I been around here long enough, and I really wish to find a place where I can rest. I am however thankful for your arrival at the very least." He closed his eyes, but something about what she said did kinda bug him. Her stating stating that she was hundreds of years old? He was only 150, but needless to say he couldn't actually believe it, I mean she looks nothing REMOTELY close to the age of hundreds of years old...unless..."Excuse me madam, but before we part away from our location, ...are you by any chance....a vampire?" As far as he knew, vampires were one of the few supernatural creatures capable of living long periods of times with little aging.

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rouge Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Amelia was somewhat annoyed at this spirit. He was quite the freeloader, it'd seem. But, hey, good help was hard to find those days. She sighed a bit, brushing some hair out of her sight. "Yes, yes I am a vampire. A royal one. Is there an issue with that, Mr. Nameless?" She began walking along at a relaxed pace, hands behind her head, at the urging of the summon. "I feel as though I should topple him out of power. And, so, that's what I'm going to do. I'm a master planner, so it matters not."

Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolf Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:20 pm

"Oh no, not at all, it doesn't even matter to me if you were an ogre or a troll...well take that back, those creatures are absolutely horrid." He shuddered at thought of being a summon for creatures like them, but that made him even more thankful that she came along, as it could be much, much worse. "A master planner you say? My my, you seem ambitious, and while I am younger than you, I am more than capable of seeing you are way over your head~ But, such feats requires more mental power than brute force, so I will gladly help you achieve this goal." He half meant what he said, but whether or not he wants to relies solely on whether his master orders him or not, as he doesn't have much of his choice. "So care to speak of your so called dastardly plans Ms. Master Planner?" He said in a sarcastic tone, he proceeded to play around with the hairs on her head with one of his claws.

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum