Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miles Hidgefield

2 posters

Go down

Miles Hidgefield Empty Miles Hidgefield

Post by Waffle Wolf Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Name: Miles

Race of Werewolf: Standard

Appearence: When in his normal state, Miles is a 5 "8 teenager with a mid-athletic build. He usually wears a white undershirt with a usually opened grey flannel; dark, baggy jeans; and a classic flat-topped army hat. His skin is white but not pale and he has seemingly narrow eyes.

In his werewolf formation, he is a ghost grey wolf with a black underbelly. His eyes are usually a deep, bright yellow.

Skills, Magic, and Abilities: The only one of his abilities: The ability to become a flaming apparition of a wolf. It uses up a buttload of energy and he only uses it in extreme situations. After he finishes using it, he usually ends up passing out.

Personallity: Quiet, slightly antisocial but will speak if he knows you well enough. He has a very bad habit of talking to himself when alone.
History: (optional) (I'll probably add this later when I'm up to the challenge.)
Other Information: He has a robotic, prosthetic right leg. When in his wolf form, it's his back, right leg. (I added this in honor of one of my best friends. C: )
Waffle Wolf
Waffle Wolf

Back to top Go down

Miles Hidgefield Empty Re: Miles Hidgefield

Post by Dethhollow Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:32 am

Accepted! While I'm not sure how well a mecha-leg works in both the normal and wolf form, I guess it'll shift or something to keep up with the physical change. Other than that, he seems decent enough and his ability's legit.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wolf Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:09 pm

C: I was thinking about that a little after adding that, but that works too.

Thanks!
Waffle Wolf
Waffle Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum