Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drake Hellsoul

2 posters

Go down

Drake Hellsoul Empty Drake Hellsoul

Post by Dillon45 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:21 pm

CODE:
Name:Drake Hellsoul

Type of Vampire:Drake is a ghoul a rare thought non-exsistant species that are similar to normal vampires except
for their unnatural affinity for dark magic and slight resistance to lightning magic.Ghoul can also survive without blood for up to two weeks. (normal vampire would be standard, anything else warrents a brief discription)

Appearence:Drake stands at 5ft 7in, and weighs 178lb. His hair is just past his shoulder blades and is jet black,
he bears a distinct scar under his left eye and his bangs cover his right eye, he has has a slight bronze tone to his skin and ruby eyes.
Clad in light weight leather armor and a sand cloak
to protect him from the flesh shearing desert winds, Drake also wears his wander's hat which is similar to a cowboy's and a mask that is used for desert
surival by keeping vison clear and collects moisture from the air to keep you hydrated. Sheathed on his back is his 3ft sword Spellbinder and holstered at
his right hip is his2 1/2ft katana.

Skills, Magic, and Abilities:Average skills in Alchemy and Speechcraft shows Drakes Intellegence. Years of training have made Drake strong aswell as a
moderate swordsman. Due to his vampiric bloodline Drake can hypnotize humans to a degree with his Mesmer but has no effect on vampires,summons, or
werewolves.He can also regenerate from serious wounds through time and the consumption of fresh blood.
weilding the elements of fire and darkness Drake can use the spells Whitefire, Weaponbinding which charges a weapon with a casters elemental
affinity for only two strikes and dark which temporarly binds opponents. (up to 3 elements allowed without reason)

Personallity:Drake is strong, independant due to nuetrality to any given leaders, and some what oblivious to peoples feelings if he doesn't know
them making him blunt an to the point in social conversations.
Drake does have a compationate side and is able to give comfort when needed.

History: (optional)Due to amnesia Drake recalls little from his past and what he does remember goes only ten years back. Drake simply woke up in
a ruined village with a wound under his left eye and the only clue to his past is a picture of himself, a beautiful red headed woman, and a three year old
girl with red eyes and black hair.
Other Information:Drake has adverse reactions to silver and wolf's blood which burn him and make him greatly ill, Drake wanders in search of his past
life and to help those that require aid. (optional)

Dethhollow
Admin

View user profile Send private message Send e-mail https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Last edited by Dillon45 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Dillon45

Back to top Go down

Drake Hellsoul Empty Re: Drake Hellsoul

Post by Dethhollow Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:36 pm

I like the mystery of his history, but the personallity should probably have a little more to it. I mean, there's quite a bit of detail you can add about a character's mentallity, motivations, and personal beliefs to make them more complete. How strong willed is he? Does his independence mean he dislikes the Vampire King or something? And is he always oblivious?

Also, I'm concerned about his power level. Basically, he feels like he's a step above everyone else in every way. He's stronger than a normal vampire, faster than a normal vampire, has guns (which are a no-no as far as I'm concerned since bullets aren't realistically dodgable and you won't have enough time to block it), he can potentially recover from any wound, I assume nothing short of a deep or fatal attack can hurt him... and he doesn't have any real weaknesses....

So it's kind-of like unless you can sneak up on this guy and fatally wound him so horribly that he can't fight back or get away.... You'd pretty mych be screwed. Please turn the gun into a crossbow or something that can be delt with and either dial back his power or give him some kind of weakness.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Accepted! I can't wait to see where his backstory goes or if it's his daughter or whatever, and I like his design.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum