Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What color should the text be?

4 posters

Go down

What color should the text be?

What color should the text be? I_vote_lcap29%What color should the text be? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
What color should the text be? I_vote_lcap14%What color should the text be? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
What color should the text be? I_vote_lcap0%What color should the text be? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What color should the text be? I_vote_lcap43%What color should the text be? I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
What color should the text be? I_vote_lcap0%What color should the text be? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What color should the text be? I_vote_lcap14%What color should the text be? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

What color should the text be? Empty What color should the text be?

Post by Dethhollow Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:26 pm

So I've had people say that the yellow text was painful. And now I've had people say that the white text is painful. What color should the site's text be?

Last edited by Dethhollow on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What color should the text be? Empty Re: What color should the text be?

Post by Darkknite334 Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Red. Why would the text be white if it's going to look invisible in the text box.
Darkknite334
Darkknite334

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Well, the backgrounds got alot of red in it and while the text sometimes looks white, I havn't encountered the problem too often. The only time the text looked white in the box for me, I just refreshed and it solved the problem.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiko Yamada Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Purple!~
*sits in the shame corner*

(In all seriousness, maybey grey or orange? Or even that color of notmal member names in the chat. The brownish one.)
Yukiko Yamada
Yukiko Yamada

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:23 am

Well, I think this poll's been up long enough. If people don't start voting tomorrow, the site will officially have Purple text until the poll changes to show that people want another color more. And, due to the background, it won't even be like dark purple either.... If it's going to actually be used, it has to be electric purple or something so that's something to keep in mind!

Really? Everyone's just alright with purple text? I mean, if that's what the people want... but still....
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammy Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:57 am

Purple would clash too much.  It's not a problem with the actual text.  It's a problem with editing the text But that's just my opinion
Ammy
Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum