Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander Deathwish

2 posters

Go down

Alexander Deathwish Empty Alexander Deathwish

Post by Darkknite334 Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Name: Alexander Deathwish

Type of Vampire: Night Stalker (Goes completely blind in the light. Has increased vision during the night than a normal vampire. He has the ability to blend with shadows. any form of light other than moonlight can hurt him.)

Appearance: Looks like a 23 year old human. Has black hair. There are no distinct marks or scars on his body other than a scar on his back from a horse riding accident in the desert heading to a nearby town. He is six feet tall.

Skills, Magic, and Abilities: Enhanced Night Vision, Weapon-smith, Enchantment.

Personality: Creepy, he will take anything to a greater extent to make any sort of discovery, from a minor healing potion to an amazing weapon attachment.

History: Alexander refuses to tell anyone about his past.

Other Information: His preferred weapon is a chain with a bind enchantment to wrap around any person it strikes.
Darkknite334
Darkknite334

Back to top Go down

Alexander Deathwish Empty Re: Alexander Deathwish

Post by Dethhollow Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:46 pm

The weapon is cool, but the bio just feels too lacking.... I mean, first part, what does he wear? Does he usually wear a traditional dracula outfit or what? IDK, I can't really visualize the character. Also, the personallity needs some work. All it really tells me is that he's creepy and works with magic....

You need to just add some more detail. Is he a patient person? Does he have any thoughts on the current Vampire King or the werewolves? Why is he into crafting weapons, is the Deathwish family part of a long line of blacksmiths or something? Did he ever get over the horse riding accident?

There's definatly creative potential here and quite a bit of stuff to work with, but you need to flesh it out a little more, you know?
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkknite334 Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:25 pm

My apologies, this is the first time writing one of these so i didn't pay attention to the greater detail. This message will fill in the blanks you suggested.

Appearance: He wears a trench coat that is resistant to light scratches from werewolves, but does nearly nothing to a direct contact attack from behind. His pants are an old pair of jeans with knee protectors. He wears steel toed boots to finish off his enemies with a swift kick to the head. He wears a black hoodie under his jacket to he conserve heat in his body for long cold nights in a town, city, or in the wilderness.

Personality: As i said before he's creepy and works with magic. I stuck to basics on that. He is a loner that will go in a group to battle occasionally, if he does battle. He doesn't fight but he is assigned to assassination jobs by certain people whose identities are required to be kept secret or he will be hunted down. If he doesn't kill his enemy, he will take them captive, painfully dissect them, ask for a ransom for the person, and when he gets the ransom, he ships the spare body parts to the ransom payer. He lives in the slums of the city.

History: He's into Crafting Weapons and Enchanting because his father was a smith and his mother was an enchantress. His horse riding accident happened when he was 119. That was when he had a realization in his life. He was too easy to break. His father built a brace to keep his back straight while his mom enchanted it to speed up the haling process to take only a week. after he saw what the combination could do he wanted to take this to a further extent by forging his chain and enchanting it himself. I took him to the age of 150 to be able to perfect his ability to use the bind enchantment so it would be permanent on his chain. He is currently working on a crossbow with a clockwork effect to have the ability to become automatic.

I hope this is enough information now. Thank You.
Darkknite334
Darkknite334

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:43 pm

So I guess you're just new to making Bios but you've RP'd before? Because it feels like you know what you're doing Smile

Accepted! I like how his outfit actually has purpose, working on a machinegun-crossbow is awesome and I can easilly see that getting attention from the leaders of each faction, and I'm intrested to see where a blacksmith assassin vampire goes!
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum