Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Layla Brigg

3 posters

Go down

Layla Brigg Empty Layla Brigg

Post by Pure Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Name: Layla Brigg

Race of Werewolf: Neko (ear's, tail and eyes are wolf form) the rest of her body is average girl 5'10 in height and isn't too big in stature. 160 Lbs, Blue eyes. blonde hair. slim build. She normally wears lighter clothes, she is used to the north. Generally a T-shirt and shorts she prefers white or blue in colour to wear. She has a few cuts and scars on her body none look too serious though.

Appearance: Large white wolf. (optional for her she can look like an average sized wolf if she wants.)

Skills, Magic, and Abilities: Ice and water. Her magical abilities are mainly healing. Healing does take time though, you can't rush. She can heal herself (out of combat only.)

Personality: Caring, fun loving can be very serious in certain circumstances. She doesn't care much for hierarchy cause she's a healer but she respects all positions. She has a very calming voice and doesn't like to get too heated. Quite independent but loves company.

History: Layla grew up in the north. She learned much about hunting and survival, in the north they rarely turn to their human form due to the weather. She headed south wanting to learn more about the other clan's. She hoped her healing knowledge would prove useful to others of her kind. So she strayed from her own pack to do so. She was happy to explore the world on her own.
Other Information: Doesn't know too much about how the south area's work.

Last edited by Pure on Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pure

Back to top Go down

Layla Brigg Empty Re: Layla Brigg

Post by Gaffey Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:07 am

I like it and it seems to go in the guide lines of approval but is she always a large white wolf? like never goes into a human forum? like whats her eye color hair color type of clothing but if you wanted to keep her in forever wolf forum i see no problem with that maybe speak with Deth also there is a race for forever in werewolf form werewolves so i'm sure if thats you plan that it's alright.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:23 am

Yeah, Gaff pretty much summed it up. I assume she's meant to have a Neko form and a werewolf form, but you need to discribe what she looks like in her Neko form such as what she normally wears, eye and hair color, and any other traits.

Also, just a note, but it's probably best if healing characters can't heal themselves to keep it from becoming an excuse for surviving any attack. Just in-case, you know?

So just att to appearence and she's good to go!
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Sorry it took so long to notice you editted it but thankfully I managed to stumble upon the edit. She feels like a good character! I have to question how much someone who (I assume) came from the arctic would wear a t-shirt and shorts.... But at the same time, I guess it's more because she's not used to wearing that kind of outfit that she likes it. But enough about reading into minor details....

Accepted!
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum