Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jt Linz~the wandering merchant~

2 posters

Go down

Jt Linz~the wandering merchant~ Empty Jt Linz~the wandering merchant~

Post by TheJtlman Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Name: Jt Linz

Type: Jt is a vampire that does not suck blood, and he has psychic abilities. He also lacks some of the normal vampire traits because of this.

Appearance: Brown hair, short on the left side, right side is long, covering his right eye. His Left eye is blue, and his right eye is white, with a scar going diagonally down toward his nose. It is slightly visible by the nose due to his hair not being long enough. He is rather short, only being 5'4''. He wears a white trench coat, with a plain black T-shirt and white finger-less gloves. He wears black baggy pants, with white trims and a white belt. His training gear is a plain white Gi with black pants.

Abilities: Jt has the power's of Telekinesis, X-ray vision, and some mind reading, though it is limited. He can only carry stuff around 180 pounds, and His X-ray vision can only go threw clothing and skin, his choice. His mind reading only works if the other person wants to have him read his/her thoughts.

Personality: Jt is understanding and kind, though sometimes quick to anger. He doesn't like to socialize much, though if you become friends with him, he can be a blast. Always willing to help out, even if it is small, Jt is loyal to those he calls friends.

History: Jt grew up most of his life with his parents as a traveling merchants. Around ten years of age, Jt's family was attack by an assassin. The assassin left Jt with a dead family and his scarred eye. He continued to travel around with various uncles until he was old enough to travel on his own at the age of 15. He is a great merchant now, 2 years later.

Other: Jt hates assassins, murder's, and people who try to steal from him.
His main area of travel is in the Neutral territory.
Because he doesn't drink blood, he get's tired quickly.
His telekinesis can only lift living beings, everything else, he can have fun with.
He sleeps a lot.
He has a horse named Alphonso.
Alphonso is trained to be wary of dangers.

Last edited by TheJtlman on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheJtlman

Back to top Go down

Jt Linz~the wandering merchant~ Empty Re: Jt Linz~the wandering merchant~

Post by Dethhollow Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:21 pm

I only have one problem with his abilities. The X-ray thing is hilarious and the mind reading seems fair..... But I'm unsure about the telekenisis since he could easilly snap a person's neck or lift quite a few people by himself. So, if you don't mind, I'd like you to either put something about not being able to use telekenisis on people or take it out.

Everything else is awesome, but that one power seems like it could really easilly become OP.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJtlman Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:51 pm

Oh, Yeah, I'll fix that. I had another thing for it, but I forgot to do something.

TheJtlman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Alright, accepted! I'd give more commentary, but I already kind-of did. So... yeah!
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum