Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atreus Blackwell

2 posters

Go down

Atreus Blackwell Empty Atreus Blackwell

Post by Ace Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Name: Atreus Blackwell

Type of Vampire: Vampire Lord: Being one of the much older vampires of the world, Atreus is offered a bit of an alternative form to his standard one. During the night, and that time only, he can transform his body in to a much larger and brutal one, granting him enhanced strength, speed, and flight capabilities. Aside from this, it gives him the ability to rip dimensional gates, allowing him to quickly summon his servants and fellow vampires to his aid, though he cannot use them to travel himself. Atreus cannot be killed in this form, but he can easily be reverted to his normal form through several tactics
Vampire Lord:

Appearence: Atreus Blackwell Atreus10

Personallity: Despite being who he is, Atreus is a very caring and helpful individual to certain individuals, especially his family. In battle he is ruthless, unforgiving, and by all means, brutal. When he isn't dealing with vampire fledglings and training them, he's in his chambers working on his own... projects.
History: At this point, Atreus may as well BE history.
Other Information: Atreus is the Vampire Monarch.
Abilities:
Night's Embrace:
Mark of the Banshee:
Bat Form (Vampire Lord Only):
Necrobite:
Mark of the Wraith:
Planning on adding more in the future, hopefully. I'll be sure to use them outside of any sort of combat before I add them to this list.

Last edited by Ace on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ace

Back to top Go down

Atreus Blackwell Empty Re: Atreus Blackwell

Post by Dethhollow Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:23 pm

I was confused about the Vampire Lord thing at first, but it makes enough sense when I think about it. Accepted! We have our Vampire King and our Female Alpha Werewolf!
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum