Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to join the Vamp/Were Academy?

4 posters

Go down

Who wants to join the Vamp/Were Academy? Empty Who wants to join the Vamp/Were Academy?

Post by Dethhollow Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Long story short, post if you wish for your character to join the school and wether you want them to be a student or teacher! Just to get a good idea of how many threads we should have or if there's more people wanting to make teachers than students or whatever. Also, feel free to post intrest in making a teacher/student even if you havn't finished the bio yet!

*side note, I think I'm going to make a teacher to start things off*
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who wants to join the Vamp/Were Academy? Empty Re: Who wants to join the Vamp/Were Academy?

Post by Yukiko Yamada Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:23 pm

I plan to make a vampire soon. He/She could be a student. ^^
Yukiko Yamada
Yukiko Yamada

Back to top Go down

Who wants to join the Vamp/Were Academy? Empty Re: Who wants to join the Vamp/Were Academy?

Post by Ammy Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:07 pm

I can make a teacher and a studeny maybe. I'm more of up to what's needed <3
Ammy
Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:10 pm

I'd say we need more students, but considering my werewolf won't be able to teach for a while, we do need at least one teacher in the meantime to take care of the students that eventually might join.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkknite334 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:15 pm

My character Alexander could work as a teacher. His specialty is science...Twisted Evil 
Darkknite334
Darkknite334

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammy Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Can I make a nurse? :3
Ammy
Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:19 pm

That would be awesome, Ammy! And go for it, Knite. We could use some science teachers! Although, IDK how far science would exactly be in this world so... feel free to teach anything from string theory to "The Earth is flat".

Now that we've (hopefully) covered the basics, we just need some students to join. Which isn't nearly as bad as missing teachers, since most of the class can just be NPCs.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammy Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Can the nurse be human? Lawl
Ammy
Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkknite334 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:36 pm

If the majority of humans are slaves or dead, how would one have the medical ability to be a nurse in an academy?
Darkknite334
Darkknite334

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Yeah, I doubt a human nurse would work at all. Especially if they're going to be spending time alone healing hungry vampire or werewolf students. Even if they were accepted, they wouldn't last too long before losing the "human" title.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammy Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:40 pm

It was more an amusing thought opposed to a realistic one.
Ammy
Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkknite334 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:52 pm

I understand that, I just think more logically than hilariously.
Darkknite334
Darkknite334

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammy Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:08 pm

My apologies for making a joke anyways I'll think of something maybe.
Ammy
Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down