Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Litrius

2 posters

Go down

James Litrius Empty James Litrius

Post by DarkWolf Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Name:James Litrius

Race of Werewolf: The race of werewolf that he transforms into, is indeed standard. However there's something that is a bit different about him. (For those who watch American Dragon) He can transform different parts of his body into his standard werewolf form, such as his eyes, ears and teeth are a small example of what he's capable of. Of course this doesn't affect anything huge, but can give him an edge in his normal human state, without him fully transforming.

Appearence: James is about average stature, with quite broad shoulders. At first glance, one might think that he plays sports, which he used to, before he decided to give it up. However he does still lift weights. He weighs a solid 200 lbs, and has a height of 6'0, mostly of muscle. He has jet black hair and wears common human clothing with jeans and a plaid button down shirt.

Skills, Magic, and Abilities: His element is ice, to reflect off his ice cold personality. With the element, he can change his claws into the equivalent of frozen knives that can freeze things on contact, but this does take up a considerable amount of his energy, so he uses it as a last resort. He can also increase his speed in the moonlight to get the edge on his opponent.

Personallity: His element is reflecting off his personality, which is very cold, and hard to adjust to. He also tries to be a hardass, especially with his peers or those below him, and he is also very reluctant to show his more lighthearted side to even his closer friends. His ambition is to be the Alpha leader, as he wishes that he can surpass the current one at almost everything, which would also make him seem quite arrogant. Not only is he ambitious, he hates weakness in any meaning of the word as he would rather leave those who hinder the werewolves to die, than help them. He is also and extremist to the werewolves, and believes that non werewolves are naturally inferior and plague the world.

History: Might add that on another time.

Other Information: He hates the fact Leetha is the Alpha, but has a slight crush on her. He considers himself the self proclaimed Beta Wolf.

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

James Litrius Empty Re: James Litrius

Post by Dethhollow Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:11 pm

The only thing that's a little iffy is that he can increase his speed in the moonlight... but the moon's always out, soo..... He can just use energy to get faster at any time? It's not an issue, just something I thought I should point out.

I like the character, I like the partial transformation, and I like the fact that he's probably going to be challenging the woman he has a crush on! Accepted!
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolf Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Well assume they're fighting in an area where the moon is not visible, and there different phases of the moon, some shedding more light than others.

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:12 pm

Fair point. I honestly did not think of that....
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum