Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires Are Under New Management..

2 posters

Go down

Vampires Are Under New Management.. Empty Vampires Are Under New Management..

Post by Rouge Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:34 pm

"That assassin did a marvelous job.." Amelia mused, walking around the citadel with a somewhat evil smirk on her face. "Dead, no one knows the cause, and I've finally taken the throne. All that's left, truthfully, is to announce my reign. Oh what a sweet moment that shall be. I ought to give the address in my older form, people likely won't take this form all too seriously. Ooh, and a new dress, that ought to do wonders. Where's that brain-dead summon of mine?" She looked around. Hopefully he hadn't gotten lost, the citadel seemed to be a fairly large place, especially for such a small dragon.

Rouge

Back to top Go down

Vampires Are Under New Management.. Empty Re: Vampires Are Under New Management..

Post by Gaffey Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Tau walked into the citadel opening a blindfold over his eyes so he didn't have to feel like there  were not any others in the room tho he knew he was being stared at from all sides which made shivers run down his back just thinking about it. He continued to walk to the queens room he had a message for her from a friend of his that is close to the alpha. "if i'm right this is the door..." he was surprised that the guards had not attacked him by now, he guessed he had the messanger symbol painted on his back. he than knocked on thje door of the queens room "hello anyone there?" he heard the footsteps of guards as they made they're way around him just to be safe.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Vampires Are Under New Management.. Empty Re: Vampires Are Under New Management..

Post by Rouge Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:30 pm

"Oh, it seems I have a visitor..." Amelia noticed an unfamiliar blood scent in the area, and changed into her adult form so she could greet them in her leader appearance. "Enter." She said calmly, and the few guards that were there opened the door to allow the visitor into the Amelia's chambers. She looked at Tau, and smiled slightly. "Is there something that I can help you with? You'll have to make it quick, sadly, as I do have some preparations to make."

Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Tau walked into the room and took the blind fold off. "Well you see your majesty i-.....a-amelia...." he quickly put the blind fold back on "i-i have a message from the a-alpha....she..wants to have a meeting with you something about a missing member of the pack she wants to know if you know anything about that...also one of your vampires have been going onto the werewolf soil and stealing from them" he said his words stumbling occasionally "i-i must go now..."

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rouge Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Amelia slowly but surely approached Tau, and put a hand underneath his chin. "Do take off that blindfold, it's much harder to carry a civilized conversation with you when I cannot see your eyes. The eyes are the window to the soul, you know." She went to take off his blindfold, calmly.

Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaffey Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:04 am

Tau froze than quickly backed away "no the blindfold doesn't come off it makes me feel safer and i don't want you looking into my soul it would make me feel weird" he than placed his hand on his blindfold "maybe i could take it off but no looking into my soul got it?" he than took off his blindfold but kept his eyes closed still feeling the stares of others making shivers go down his back.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum