Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Join the Pack

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To Join the Pack Empty To Join the Pack

Post by Dethhollow Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:13 pm

After a few minutes of travel, Natasha came across a cave with a large circular entrence. It would be hard to point out as anything special unless you knew what you were looking for. But, what made it stand out the most was something that could not be normally detected by vampires. An invisible scent that seemed to cloud around just in front of the entrence that only werewolf kind could smell that made Natasha feel extra stressful and intimidated. A clear message that the current Alpha's power dominated the area that even those from foreign lands would comprehend as a signil of danger ahead if they were foolish enough to cross the Alpha's path and try her patience.

"This is definatly it...." The werewolf spoke as she turned to her summon. The worry previously hidden away in the confines of her mind now verry clearly showing in her eyes as she silently tried to keep from questioning herself. "I... I'm sure of it.... They can probably smell that we've arrived, as well... but we'll be safe as long as we don't appear to be a threat. I think she might send a few guys out first to make sure you're not a vampire or something. Unless she's confident enough to come in person........"

Natasha's mind started to wander as she glanced over at her summon. What if the Alpha tried to kill her to get a summon for herself?!

"Do you think we're ready for this, Karma?" She asked, feeling her fingers tremble in anticipation as she tried to hold her hands together.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

To Join the Pack Empty Re: To Join the Pack

Post by Gaffey Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Karma laughed slightly and than her face turned steel cold "i am ready for anything they throw at us and i know you and me combined can take out anything they throw at us but i'm sure the alpha won't mind us." Karma said looking at the cave.

Gaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:24 am

"I hope so...." Natasha replied as she starred blankly into the darkness of the cave to try and keep from thinking about the aggressive instinct that she did not belong in the area. "I just hope so........"

The last thing she wanted was to have to fight the Alpha and be forced to either take her place or die. At least, that's how she assumed this worked. Once again, her mind went to her summon who she had just met a few minutes ago and how bloodthirsty and willing to fight she might have actually been.... Even under her control, Natasha wouldn't have enough time to tell her to stop if she tried some violent action against the Alpha or her followers.

All she could do was wait outside the cave for them to appear or for some sign to tell her it was alright to enter the Alpha's domain....
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firetalon90 Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:57 am

justin was walking out in the forest when he smelled her and went to investigated. when he showed up he glared "who are you and what do you want

firetalon90

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:50 pm

"Who?" Natasha turned around to see a guy approaching. "Oh, I'm here to speak to the Alpha...." She courtsied to the man. "I'm Natasha. Werewolf from a distant land. And this is...." She turned to see where her summon was, only to find them missing. Awkwardly, she spun around with fast jerking movements to try and see if she could spot where the summon went off to. But couldn't find her. She was just gone.

"I could've sworn-"

Was it possible that she had made up the entire person in a moment of panic about seeing the Alpha? Or........ Her shocked expression lasted for a while before she finally went back to the man. "Sorry... I must have blanked out for a moment.... You serve this Alpha, right?"
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firetalon90 Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:54 pm

justin nodded " yes i do my name is justin, what is your businesse with my alpha ?" he asked her with a suspicious look at her

firetalon90

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:12 pm

"Well, I come from a land far away...." Natasha started as she cautiously walked twords the man. Just knowing he wanted to hear her out gave her comfort. "I wanted to serve the Alpha here. If I could serve her for long enough, then I'll be able to prove my ability with transformation and, eventually, be able to apply to teach at the new school."

A slight blush went across her face as she looked away. "Also, I need some place to sleep.... I really didn't think this through too well...."
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firetalon90 Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:46 pm

he laughed " i can see that ,fallow me and i will find you a place to rest

firetalon90

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:55 pm

"Ok then...." Natasha answeared as she followed Jutin. She couldn't help but occationally glance back to see if she could spot her summon, wherever she ran off to. She couldn't have just made it up!

Nervously, she turned back around as they entered the cave. "Soo... have you served the Alpha for a long time, Justin?"
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firetalon90 Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:01 pm

he saw her looking back every so often " what are you looking for " he asked then when she asked him if he has served the alpha for long he smiled " yeah i have for a little while " he said and walked through the corridors in the cave when they past guards in the hall they stopped and bowed to him and when he passed they continued on there way

firetalon90

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Natasha stayed right to Justin's right side as they walked, looking carefully at the guards as they bowed to him. How high ranking was this guy? "It's just nothing... it really is...." The dark corridors, illuminated by weak magic, gave the cavern an unnatural look as they kept going further down. The werewolf also couldn't help but note that the smell from before was almost completly gone now for some mysterious reason.

"If I told you you'd probably think I'm crazy or something........"
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firetalon90 Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:15 pm

justins eyes shifted back to her " try me you might be surprised " he said and walked into a lit room that contained a small twin bed and a night stand with a dresser in the right back corner and a door that lead to a bath room " here you can stay here while the alpha determines weather or not you can stay permanently, there will be food brought down im sure your hungry and thirsty "

firetalon90

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:28 pm

"Ok, thanks. I appreciate it...." She sat down on the bed and took a good look around the room. It wasn't the most homely place, but it was at least safe and better than sleeping outside with the bugs. After about a minute, as Justin began to walk away, Natasha decided to just tell him after all he did for her.

"I thought I found a summon. I even managed to call her.... But then as soon as you came, she seemed to dissapear. She didn't run away or anything, I would've heard it if she did, but I just turned around and she was gone. No sound, no smell, no trace that she ever existed...." The werewolf looked down at the floor, not sure if she could look at the man after her wierd breakdown. "I'm not sure if it means anything, but... I think I just went crazy outside the lair having finally found this place after searching for so long."
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firetalon90 Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:32 pm

he smiled at her " your welcome " he turned back and gave her a curious look " hmmm that's interesting indeed had she ever disappeared in the presence of others before " he asked her coming to stand in the door way

firetalon90

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:39 pm

"I'm not too sure...." Natasha responded, trying to remember correctly. "I just met her about an hour or so before she dissapeared. Two hours, at most. If she was even there... I'm not used to people appearing out of nowhere in the first place." She slightly chuckled awkwardly at the thought, probably just making herself look more insane before she slowly got off of the bed and started walking twords Justin.

"At least you believe me, right? I- ......." Her voice paused as she tried to find the strength to keep talking. "I'm not crazy! At least... I don't think I'm crazy......."
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firetalon90 Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:44 pm

i believe you .. its just strange that she would just disappear right after meeting you " he said not moving as she came closer to him

firetalon90

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:50 am

"At least it's over now...." She said, now trying to hide how wierded out she was by the experience. How messed up was she to have imagined an entire person?! Natasha tried to shake the idea out of her head and move on. "Have you ever met the Alpha yourself?"
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wolf Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Miles shuffles his feet through the leaves whilst lighting a cigarette with a small, orange lighter. Before he could finish lighting it up, the flame on the lighter goes out from the wind gust that seemed to want to blow by every time he tried to light one.

Dammit........

Cupping his hands around the lighter closer to the cigarette in his mouth, it finally lights up. Thank goodness. Any longer, and he would've ended up going all flipping tables on the wind.
Waffle Wolf
Waffle Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by firetalon90 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:30 pm

justin smiled at her and nodded " i have "' wow it is fun messing with her can she really not tell that i am alpha every one bows to me its my scent on the outside barrier

firetalon90

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wolf Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Miles breathes out a small cloud of smoke before stopping and listening. He knew he heard more than one person. They didn't seem like they meant any harm.....one of them was the alpha telling by his scent.

I guess I'm not too late for the party.

He walks in the direction of the scent and voices. The metal knee joint on his right leg squeezed with every step he took. Miles knew he needed to tweak it a bit so he wouldn't be that obvious....but it might take a while.
Waffle Wolf
Waffle Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by firetalon90 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:42 pm

justin turned his head as he smelled miles coming the reek of him and cigarettes was unmistakable

firetalon90

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wolf Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:45 pm

The older teenager slowly creeps and slides down the slope of the hill to the cave. It was obviously where the Alpha was hiding. Who else could it be?

Miles whistles a song that he heard on the radio very recently. He couldn't get it out of his head and it seemed to annoy him.
Waffle Wolf
Waffle Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by firetalon90 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:48 pm

justin sighed " he beter put that crap out befor he comes in here or i swear by god i will kill him the last time he brought that in here the smell wasent gone for a month "

firetalon90

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wolf Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Miles stumbles as he reaches the bottom of the hillside and into the cave wall. He regains his balance and stares down into the far end of the cave and takes another breath out of his cigarette before bringing it back down to his side.

Hey Justin. I smell a new one. Who have you dragged in here now?
Waffle Wolf
Waffle Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by firetalon90 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:59 pm

i dident drag her she came willingly " he laughed leaning agenst the wall

firetalon90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down