Yukiko Yamada

Go down

Yukiko Yamada

Post by Yukiko Yamada on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Name: Yukiko Yamada

Master: (to be added later)

Appearence: Yuki has three forms.

In her first form Yuki looks pretty human. At about 5"2, She has long black hair and a slender build. Her skin is always pale. Her usual outfit consists of a purple spaghetti strap tank top with black jeans. She ties up her hair with a purple ribbon. She wears purple high tops. She carries a sheathed katana at her side with purple ribbon wrapped around the handle and a snowflake shaped guard.

In her second form she becomes more beast like. Her ears come to a point and her teeth sharpen. Her fingertips grow claws and she gains various markings on her body. Black lines extend all the way down her arms and each side of her face has a thick black dash.

Her third form is her "Demon" form. She no longer looks human. Standing at about 15 feet tall, She has lengthened and bony for arms with bony fingers. She has large claws on her hands. Her legs are also longer and usually crouched. She has two short horns that stick out of her head. Her head has a more canine-like appearance and her hair has receded to a hyena-like mane down her elongated neck. Her sword is set aside. Yuki hates this form and will not ask to use it. She must be ordered to "transform into demon form." By her master.

Skills, Magic, and Abilities:

Form 1: "Sealed"

She is extremely agile and strong compared to most humans. She uses her sword for her main defense along with some magic.

Form 1 spells

Cold Gust: Yuki shoots a series of ice pellets from her palm. They fly at high speeds in a narrow path.

Flare: Yuki fires a soccer ball sized fireball at her target.

Icy blade: Yuki's sword is frozen in a case of ice. This ice lengthens her attack and increases the power but, throws off accuracy.

Flaming Blade: Yuki's sword is combusted into flames. If she hits the opponent it will leave a burn.

|
Master's permission
|
V

Form 2: "Spirit"

In this form Yuki can run at very high speeds. Her strength also increases by quite a bit. She can use more devastating magic and relies more on her claws than her sword.

Form 2 spells

Blitz(upgraded Flare): Yuki's fireball is now slightly larger than a soccer ball and explodes upon contacting a solid object.

Deep Freeze(upgraded cold gust): Yuki's ice pellets become sharp shards and fly faster. It can create small amounts of ice.

Ice claws(upgraded icy blade): Yuki's claws can freeze portions of objects on contact. This can leave heavy ice formations on the opponent, weighing them down.

Burning Claws(upgraded flaming blade): Yuki's hand bursts into flames before attacking. She can manipulate the flames so that even if she misses, The flames may hit.

Inferno: The ground around Yuki and the Opponent cracks and flames shoot into the air, heating the battlefield and restricting movement of both parties.

Icicle: Yuki creates a large ice spike and fires it at the opponent. It moves fast but cannot be redirected by Yuki once fired.

|
Master's order
|
v

Form 3: "Demon"

Yuki's long limbs make for powerful movements. Her crouched legs allow her to jump high. She can't move very fast anymore. Though this form isn't as easy to dodge in, she can take heavy blows and get back on her feet.

Burst(Final flare): Yuki's fireball is now compacted to that of a baseball. It causes an explosion within a 3 foot radius of where the ball hits.

Blizzard(final cold gust): Yuki points her hand up and fires large ice shards into the sky and scatters them all over the battle field. Gravity handles the rest.

Inferno: The flames are now more intense.

Icicle: The icicle is even bigger. About 8 foot in diameter.

Tower: Yuki charges up a mouth full of flames on the first post and releases a large tower of flames about 8 foot in diameter at the opponent. It takes a lot of energy.

Judgment: Yuki stores her energy for a turn and on the next few turns she can fire up to 3 giant icicles about 12 foot in diameter. It takes a lot of energy.

Personallity: Yuki is a very happy girl. She acts as more of a pet than a person. She often refers to her master literally as "Master" instead of his/her name. She loves to be close to her master and is always happy to see them. If she likes her master she may even claim "I love Master.". She doesn't mean this as she is romantically interested. It just means she loves them as a loyal dog loves it's owner. She is very bubbly and often over trusting of anyone. Often times she can be seen observing anything she can find. She is also extremely curious and loves to explore. Yuki isn't that smart due to loving her prior life as a mindless demon and will often ask for the meaning to big words or help figuring things out.

History: Yuki was a demon that lived before the war began. She was hunted and slaughtered for destroying many villages. When she lived she wasn't self aware, making her no more than a giant deadly animal. Upon entering the spirit world she was blessed with a personality and a more appealing form. (Her "spirit" form) She doesn't know what lesson she's supposed to learn from this but she doesn't mind. She's just happy to get to explore the real world.

Other Information:
•Yuki will speak in purple.

Last edited by Yukiko Yamada on Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Yukiko Yamada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yukiko Yamada

Post by Dethhollow on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:27 pm

I'm worried that the final form might be too OP.... I mean, I'm assuming the speed and power boosts at that point could be too far beyond a transformed werewolf or Vampire Lord and the magic seems a little too dangerous. But I get what you're going for.... Mainly, I think you need to scale down Burst, the max level fireball. Because if she fires it, you're pretty screwed with a 7 foot blast range. And that's just if she fires ONE!

I can allow everything else, but that seems a little much, you know?
Dethhollow
Admin

View user profile http://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiko Yamada on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:33 pm

I figured I was pushing it a bit there ^^' i'll make the blast range smaller and specify her speed/power/ect more.
Yukiko Yamada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiko Yamada on Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:46 am

Fixded it. I think. =P
Yukiko Yamada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:36 am

Ok, thanks. That's a lot more resonable now. Accepted! I can see Yuki doing some intresting things with not wanting to use her full power and I want to see how her character grows!
Dethhollow
Admin

View user profile http://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down