Children of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

justin fairchild

2 posters

Go down

justin fairchild Empty justin fairchild

Post by firetalon90 Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:36 pm

Name: justin fairchild

Race of Werewolf: standard

Appearence: justin fairchild 1108139-bigthumbnail
justin fairchild Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQySrT07_XkUlKbmYn8xDWu38Gqf-7TRPQOGCnqgofBzII-bvUQtA
Skills, Magic, and Abilities: (up to 2 elements allowed without reason)

Personallity:he has anger issues and often starts fights but he has a soft and romantic side he likes making girls smile and laugh he sometimes keeps to himself especial after a fight he finds reading soothing and loves to sing
History: he was a normal kid as he grew up he had a great family and alot of friends but that all changed when he was walking home from school after tutoring, it was dark outside and he was walking down a damp ally way when out of now were he was attacked from behind by a werewolf . he was slammed to the ground but he soon found a pipe and was able to fight the werewolf off but he was losing he had already been bitten. the only thing that saved him from dieing was that people had heard the commotion and were coming to investigate.hearing the noise that people were coming the werewolf ran away but the damage had been done. so the on the next full moon when he first shifted he had no control of his actions, he killed his parents and baby sister in there sleep when he woke up the next day covered in blood he lost it and wept and screamed then the alfa of the area found him being drawn by the scent of blood and took him in to the pack
Other Information: (optional)

Last edited by firetalon90 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total

firetalon90

Back to top Go down

justin fairchild Empty Re: justin fairchild

Post by Dethhollow Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:32 pm

There's a few things that don't really sit right with me here.... For one thing, the appearence is way too short. Like what kind of build does he have? What does he wear? Is his wolf form just blonde, like his hair, or is it brown-furred or what?

The other thing is the history.... Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it seems like a bit of a stretch. The vampire/werewolf war didn't end that long ago and both sides drove normal humans to near-extinction. So it would be pretty safe to assume that people know werewolves exist... I could get that they would be in denyal about thier son, but why would that just happen to be the night when the babysitter sleeps over? I mean, since the moon is always out and everything........ Not to mention how he got away from a werewolf isn't really brought up.......

Not sure wether it's a work in progress or something, but it needs some work. The personallity's good, though. IDK, main problem is just that like the few hundred people who survived the war would remember what a werewolf is and be a little more cautious about them.
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

https://redmoonwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by firetalon90 Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:43 pm

it is and were did you get babysitter from i said baby sister ill work on it and the appearance was supposed to be a pic but i cant post toughs yet

firetalon90

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Oh, ok... I see what happened there. My bad. Also, feel free to PM me the pic or something so I can just edit it in Smile
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Update! After screwing around with the controls, I found the button for allowing members to post images without having to wait a week! So, now, you can just put the appearence in yourself and move forward! Well, at least as far as that section goes....

I STILL question the likleyhood that after generations of warfare one of the few human civilations left would be completly oblivious to werewolves. Especially if 2 just waltz in like it's no big deal, meaning it's not a town that's sealed off or anything. Let alone how the heck an 11 year old managed to just get away which is a pretty huge hole in his backstory....
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dethhollow Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:12 am

I'm still a bit unsure about how likely it would be that not only can the werewolves just get to a human village at any time but chose not to attack it until now, but that they also survived this long without like a jail cell or something where they could put someone who they know has been bitten until they can be sure if they're going to transform or not.

But whatever. It's something that can be overlooked.... Accepted!
Dethhollow
Dethhollow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by firetalon90 Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:22 am

thanks so much, Smile you wanna rp with him ?

firetalon90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum